The draft conference agenda has been made available for download below. Also available below are logistical and background information for conference participants. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to welcoming you to Guam. Thank you.
- Resolution Governor F. Camacho
- Letter to Department of Labor
- RWDC and PWIW Resolution
- Resolution regarding Guam Legislature Bill
- Anthony Babauta Resolution
- 17th Summit
- Resolution No. 17-01: Calling for a Health Care, Non-Communicable Disease Law and Policy Summit.
- Resolution No. 17-02: Urging the members of the MCES to endorse and support implementation of the Sustainable Finance Plan for the MC in each jurisdiction In order to ensure the long term sustainable funding for environment conservation in the Micronesia region.
- Resolution No. 17-03: To address the Global Environmental Impact of Climate Changes in Micronesia and to Coordinate and Implement in to the Micronesian Challenge our Region's Response to this Challenge.
- Resolution No. 17-04: To Support and Encourage the formation of the Women of Micronesia Exchange Network to foster, promote and encourage full participation of women in leadership roles in civic society and good governance.
- Resolution No. 17-05: Endorsing the Micronesian youth Services Network Conference held in Koror, Palau from March 15-16, 2012.
- Resolution No. 17-06: Urging the Development of Radio Free Micronesia, a Region Wide Public Broadcast Network that Applies the Best Available and Affordable Technology Toward Rebuilding a Common Electronic Medium for our People.
- Resolution No. 17-07: Endorsing the Micronesian Biodiversity Plan and Calling for Further Collaboration and Engagement of Local, Regional and International Partners.
- Resolution No. 17-08: Relative to the Pacific Workforce Investment Workgroup and the Regional Workforce Development Council.
- Resolution No. 17-09: Endorsing the Request to the United States Department of the Interior by the Micronesian Center for a Sustainable Future to Allow the University of Guam to Sub-Contract the Management of Award No. TA-UOG-MCSF-2011-10 Directly to the Micronesian Center for a Sustainable Future.
Pacific Adaptation to Climate Change
Micronesian Bio Security Plan